第三世多杰羌佛办公室 《极圣解脱大手印》 《多杰羌佛第三世》 《藉心经说真谛》
查看: 5746|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[国际佛教僧尼总会] 应扎西卓玛仁波且的请求,现转发她拜见旺扎上尊的纪实

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-2-8 19:21:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Request to distribute article (应扎西卓玛仁波且的请求,现转发她拜见旺扎上尊的纪实)

The International Buddhism Sangha Association:

I was most fortunate to have a chance to pay my respects to the noble Wang Zha Shang Zun and receive a most wonderful teaching from him. Because of his great compassion and mercy in giving me his wisdom concerning an important dharma matter, I now have a deeper understanding and appreciation for the dharma that I practice and my cultivation. I would like to share this truth with others. I have already distributed the attached article that I wrote about this event to the readers of the Holy Vajrasana Temple’s Newsletter and to my students whom I could reach by email or WeChat.  I would like to request that IBSA further distribute the attached to their extensive mailing list so that even more people can share the good news and benefit and let more people know the greatness and inconceivable virtue of Wang Zha Shang Zun. Of course, I am not capable of using words to express the supremacy of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, who is both Wang Zha Shang Zun’s and my master.

The most holy Wang Zha Shang Zun is truly great. His profound wisdom, humility, and kindness serve as an example for us all!  Amitabha!

Many blessings to all for the coming New Year, Zhaxi Zhuoma.

我特别幸运地得到了一个拜见高贵的旺扎上尊的机会并受到他的极好的教导,由于他在关于一个重要的法事上给予我他的智慧时的大悲和怜悯,我现在对我修持的佛法有了更深的理解和感激。我想把这事实与他人分享,我已经把我写的关于此事的文章(见附件)发给我能用电子邮件和微信联系的金刚宝座寺通讯的读者们和我的学生们。我想要请求国际佛教僧尼总会将附件进一步用其范围更广泛的通讯录发布以使更多人能分享这好消息和获益并让更多人知道旺扎上尊的伟大和不可思议的德品。当然,我的能力不足以用言词来表达旺扎上尊和我的师父南无第三世多杰羌佛的至高无上。

极其伟大的旺扎上尊真是了不起,他的深奥的智慧、谦逊和善良为我们所有人作出了榜样!阿弥陀佛!
值此新年之际在此给大家带上我的许多祝福,扎西卓玛

This February Newsletter of the Holy Vajrasana Temple & Retreat Center is devoted entirely to Abbot Zhaxi Zhuoma Rinpoche’s personal opportunity to pay respect to Wang Zha Shang Zun after she participated in the Jin Gang Fa Man Ze Jue Dharma Assembly and the precious dharma that she received as a result of that meeting. Because of its importance to both Chinese and English-speaking disciples, this Newsletter will be provided in both English and Chinese.

To my disciples and other friends of the Xuanfa Institute:

Since the United International World Buddhism Association Headquarters (UIWBAH) article recently appeared concerning the September Jin Gang Fa Man Ze Jue Dharma Assembly, many of you have asked me what the most excellent and great holy Wang Zha Shang Zun is like. In addition to successfully conducting this amazing and very high level ceremony to determine who was and who was not an authentic incarnation of a Buddha, he is a most impressive and powerful elder man who is worthy of our respect. I have met many dharma kings of different sects, but no one is like Wang Zha Shang Zun. His power and virtue surpass all of them.

After the ceremony, I had the extreme good fortune to meet an attendant of his who speaks English and requested to prostrate to the Shang Zun, which to my surprise, was granted. It is very difficult to meet him. The Assistant told me that, to date, probably less than 100 persons in the U.S. have had the good fortune to meet him privately. The attendant took me to the place where this great mahasattva was staying. I was very excited to be able to see him again. Wang Zha Shang Zun mostly speaks Tibetan, but I am told he can also speak Mandarin Chinese. His voice was as I had remembered from the ceremony. Seeing him up close, I realize that he is probably over six feet tall and in excellent health. I had guessed that he must be at least sixty as I knew he had spent 45 years in seclusion in Tibet, but from his appearance guessed he could be even younger.  His attendant told me that Shang Zun had already turned 93. He is very spirited and looked like and had the energy and bearing of a much younger man. As for his appearance, he has a most remarkable full beard, large kind eyes, bushy eyebrows, a rectangular face, and is bald. I was reminded of images of Bodhidharma, the “barbarian” with such a beard and eyebrows who went to China from India, only Wang Zha Shang Zun is considerably more handsome than the great patriarch of Zen is usually portrayed to be. However, what is most impressive is his incredible modesty and humility. This is what it is like to be in the presence of a great holy being!

I had wanted to meet him to express my gratitude for the empowerment I received at the Jin Gang Fa Man Ze Jue Dharma Assembly, but also just to show my respect because I knew that only someone of very high attainment could have performed that dharma. When I offered him prostrations, he would always tell me to prostrate instead to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III. His attendant told me that this holder of three gold buttons at a Shang Zun level always carried an image of the Buddha Master with him and did this. When he went back to his living space, the first thing he would do was to put H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III’s image and Shakyamuni Buddha’s image in a high place and make offerings to them. I again prostrated, but it was just as before. Wang Zha said, “The Buddha Master is here. You should prostrate to the Buddha Master. How can I accept your prostrations?” The other dharma kings I have met always accepted and even arrogantly awaited my prostrations while silently seating on their throne. Wang Zha Shang Zun is certainly the top chief great dharma king among all dharma kings, but he is still so humble. I was very touched. Again I realized how very, very fortunate I am.

Wang Zha Shang Zun is very easy to communicate with and very amiable. Every sentence he says with a smile.  He also provided me with hot tea having his assistant serve me using traditional China teacups. I accepted the teacup and put it aside on the table. Wang Zha then told me that “the quality of this tea is not very good. It comes from Tibet and is called Old Eagle Tea”. However, the fragrance of the tea, was so wonderful that it betrayed his humble portrayal.  I requested from Wang Zha Shang Zun how to practice the Green Tara Mirror Altar Dharma (Jing Tan Fa). The Shang Zun said, “First you have to have a good mirror. Then you get the dharma transmitted through holy inner tantric initiation. The most important thing is that you should practice according to the Buddha Master’s teachings, and let all people know that they should do good and cease evil. It is then very easy to succeed with this dharma. But you should decide by yourself if you want to practice this dharma. The Buddha Master proposed that we should cultivate ourselves and opposed the miraculous. I am not telling you to practice this Green Tara Altar Dharma.”

The time flew by so quickly. My mouth was dry and I realized I needed to drink the tea, but when I lifted the cup, the cup is so heavy it is as if it were glued to the table.  I couldn’t move it even when I exerted a lot of force. I was so surprised. I put that cup on the table. How can I now not lift it? This time Wang Zha Shang Zun saw what was happening and told me, “It is no use to use force. Force cannot lift it. You have to use your mind to lift it. When your mind is not attached to anything, everything will follow your mind.” Then Wang Zha Shang Zun asked me to lift it again. Very strange. It was as if it was weightless. I easily lifted it and also when I opened the cover of the cup, there is a moving image like a video in the cover. I clearly saw a picture of one of my Fellow brothers from the past and a moment when I was in Japan. It was very clear, but it quickly started to disappear. I was really surprised. I used my eyes to follow the cover. After a while it completely disappeared. Then Shang Zun said. “Any object can be used as a mirror.” So I suddenly understood why my mind and my cultivation are so important and cannot be replaced by anything else.

I pray that each of you take advantage of this most fortunate fact that the H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha is living in this world now and practice the Dharma that you learn. I also pray that you all quickly become accomplished.

Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III! Namo Shakyamuni Buddha!

A very ashamed and fortunate disciple, Zhaxi Zhuoma prostrates and offers special thanks to Wang Zha Shang Zun for teaching her this important lesson.

这份金刚宝座寺及闭关中心的二月份通讯全部用来记载本寺主持扎西卓玛仁波且在她参加金刚法曼择决法会后亲自拜见旺扎上尊的机会以及她在拜见时得到的珍贵的佛法,由于内容对讲中文和讲英文的弟子们都十分重要,这份通讯同时以英文和中文发表。

我的弟子们和宣法会的其他朋友们:

从最近联合国际世界佛教总部关于九月份举行的金刚法曼择决法会的文章问世以来,你们中的许多人向我问到最优秀的大圣者旺扎上尊的情况,除了成功地举行这场了不起和非常高级的决定谁是和谁不是佛陀的真身转世的仪式外,他是一位值得我们尊敬的非常有威仪和威力的长者。 我遇见过许多不同宗派的法王,但没有一个是像旺扎上尊那样的,他的功夫和品德超过他们的所有人。

在仪式后,我极其幸运地遇见他的一位讲英语的侍者而要求向上尊请示并出乎我意料地得到准许。要见到他是非常难的,侍者告诉我至当时为止在美国有如此幸运而个别见到他的人可能不到100位。这位侍者把我带到这位大摩诃萨所在的地方,能再次见到他使我非常激动。旺扎上尊大部份讲藏语,但我被告知他也会讲汉语的普通话,他的嗓音是我记得在仪式上所听到的。在近距离见到他,我发现他身高超过6英尺,非常健康。因为我知道他曾在西藏闭关45年,我曾经猜想他至少有60岁,但从他的相貌猜想的话,他可能更年轻。他的侍者告诉我上尊已经93岁了,他非常精神而且看上去像一位年轻得多的人和具有与那相符的年龄的能量和气宇。至于他的相貌,他有一部非常引人注目的胡须、充满善意的大眼睛、浓密的眉毛、长方脸型和秃顶,使我联想到那位从印度到中国的具有这样的胡须和眉毛的“野蛮人”菩提达摩的形象,唯一的分别是旺扎上尊比通常描述中的那位禅宗的大祖师英俊得多。然而, 令人印象最深刻的是他的令人难以置信的虚心和谦逊,这是一位大圣者所在的情形!

我要求见他是为了表达对我在金刚法曼择决受到的加持的感激,并表示我的尊敬,因为我知道只有非常高的成就者才能修那部法。在我向他顶礼时,他总是让我不要向他而是向第三世多杰羌佛顶礼。他的侍者告诉我这位金扣三段的上尊总是带着他的佛陀师父的法像并总是这么做,每当他回到住处时,他做的第一件事是把第三世多杰羌佛和释迦牟尼佛的法像放到高处并上供。我再次顶礼,但情况还是如前。旺扎说:“佛陀师父在这里,你应该向佛陀师父顶礼,我怎么能接受你的顶礼呢?”我遇见的其他法王总是接受甚至坐在法台上一言不发傲慢地等待我的顶礼,旺扎上尊肯定是所有法王中的顶尖首席大法王,但他还是如此谦虚。我受到了非常大的触动,也再次体会到我是多么、多么地幸运。

旺扎上尊是非常容易与其沟通的也十分和蔼可亲,说每一句话时都带着微笑,他也为我准备了热茶并让他的侍者用传统的中国茶杯为我倒茶,我接过茶杯放在桌子边上。然后旺扎上尊告诉我“茶的品质不太好,是西藏的,叫老鹰茶。”但茶的非常芬芳的香味却以事实背叛了他的谦逊的描述。我向旺扎上尊请示如何修绿度母镜坛法,上尊说:“首先你要有一面好的镜子,然后要受到圣义内密灌顶而被传法,但最重要的是你要按照佛陀师父的教法而修,并让所有人知道他们应该行善止恶,如果这样的话这部法是非常容易修成的。但你自己要决定你是否要修这部法,佛陀师父提倡我们修自己的行并反对搞神奇的事迹,我不是让你来修这部绿度母镜坛法的人。”

时间过得非常快,我感到口干而觉得要喝那杯茶,当我要拿起杯子时,杯子重得好像被胶粘在桌子上一样。我用了很大的力还无法移动它,十分吃惊,杯子是我放在桌子上的,怎么我现在拿不起了?这时旺扎上尊见状对我说:“用力是没有用的,力量不能拿起它,你一定要用你的心去拿。当你的心不执着于任何事时,任何东西都会随你的心行动。”然后旺扎上尊让我再拿一次,非常奇怪,它好像没有重量一样,我很容易地拿起了它,而且当我揭开茶杯的盖子时,盖子里有一个好像是录像一样的动画,并清楚地看到了我过去的一位师兄的图像和我曾在日本的一刻它非常清楚,但很快开始消失。我实在太惊奇了,并用眼睛盯着盖子看,过了一会它完全消失了。上尊说:“任何东西都能当作一面镜子用。”于是我突然理解到我的心、我的修行为什么是那么重要而不能被任何东西所代替。

我祈祷你们每人都充分利用第三世多杰羌佛现在住在这世界这一最幸运的事实并修习你们学的法,我也祈祷你们都快速得到成就。

南无第三世多杰羌佛!南无释迦牟尼佛!

非常惭愧和幸运的弟子扎西卓玛顶礼感谢旺扎上尊给我上的这重要的一课。

Wang Zha Shang Zun 2016-02-06
Request letter_IBSA_Wang Zha Shang Zun

上一篇:华藏学佛苑:观音法会
下一篇:联合国际世界佛教总部咨询回覆(第20160101号)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 支持支持118 反对反对
帖子永久地址: 

正法宝殿 - 免责声明(一)本站以南无第三世多杰羌佛的说法作为学习、行持的最高标准和根本指南,遵奉南无释迦牟尼佛的教戒,严格按照第三世多杰羌佛办公室的公告实行。
(二)除三段金扣以上的大圣德和巨圣德之外,本站刊登、转载的尊者、法王、仁波且、法师等的文论,均不作为正论依据,凡不符合南无第三世多杰羌佛说法的内容,概为边见或邪说,一律不可学习依从。
(三)转载本站有关南无第三世多杰羌佛的旧新闻报道之前,必须先阅读并正确理解关于“第三世多杰羌佛”佛号的说明
(四)除管理员外,其他任何人发表的文章、图片、视频等仅代表其个人观点,不能代表本站观点立场,凡有发表违背佛陀教戒言论,损害众生慧命及利益者,一切因果、法律责任自行承担,与本站无关。
(五)本站所有转载的文章、开示、公告等仅为方便学习,一概只供参考,请必须以原稿发行机构、网站公布的版本为准,如有错漏,请发邮件告知本站更正。

回复

使用道具 举报

升级   36.67%

沙发
发表于 2016-7-15 09:00:10 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢吳燕导师给我送发这正法宝殿使我能进一步靠近佛缘,得到佛气抱容,幸福无限……!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   97.14%

板凳
发表于 2018-4-24 10:45:23 来自手机 | 只看该作者
正法光明 发表于 2016-2-8 19:21

The Internati ...

当你的心不执着于任何事时,任何东西都会随你的心行动。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   97.14%

地板
发表于 2018-4-24 10:47:26 来自手机 | 只看该作者
正法光明 发表于 2016-2-8 19:21

The Internati ...

任何东西都能当作一面镜子用。任何东西都能当作一面镜子用。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   57.86%

5#
发表于 2018-4-24 11:02:01 来自手机 | 只看该作者
曲海霞 发表于 2018-4-24 10:45
当你的心不执着于任何事时,任何东西都会随你的心行动。

任何东西都可以当一面镜子用!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   39%

6#
发表于 2019-1-10 08:17:35 来自手机 | 只看该作者
任何一样东西当镜子用!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

底栏

关于我们|留言咨询|电子信箱|网站声明|管理制度|网站地图|违规处罚|手机版|Sitemap|正法宝殿

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 11:18 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 44 queries , Gzip On, wincache On.