找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

快捷登录

正法宝殿

第三世多杰羌佛办公室 《极圣解脱大手印》 《多杰羌佛第三世》 《藉心经说真谛》
查看: 1691|回复: 0

[受用感悟] MY EXTRAORDINARY SUNDAY (我的非凡星期天)

[复制链接]

升级   22.45%

发表于 2016-8-10 13:30:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
MY EXTRAORDINARY SUNDAY (我的非凡星期天)

(以下是一位8岁的小朋友分享恭闻法音的体验,附中文翻译)

I am 8 years old. When other children of my age are playing football or taking math classes, I go with my parents listening to the dharma teachings of H.H Dorje Chang Buddha III on Sunday mornings.

At the beginning, I was not sure who is this person who is so respected by everyone in the temple. Questions kept coming to my mind. I thought “What is H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III talking about? Is it something serious? What is it? “ Some classmates meditated before the dharma teaching started, and I admired their calmness.

“Gong” the rin gong went. People started to quiet down. “Ring” went the bell. The temple is very crowded indeed. My family and I sat and waited quietly. The dharma teaching started. The rin gong and the bell made sounds again. We knelt down and sang the Heart Sutra and we chanted ‘H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III’ 21 times. Sometimes the teachings are long, sometimes short. If they are short then we would listen to two pieces of teachings that morning.

Every 15 minutes, the teaching would pause and the Rinpoche would translate in Cantonese for us. As the teachings are taught in Putonghua, for the benefit of Fellow classmates who do not understand Putonghua, hence the translation. The dharma teaching is very important to every classmate in the room. I get a lot of value out of it, not just to cultivate my Buddhist learning but more importantly to apply what Buddhist teachings I have learnt in every day life.

For me, I am very lucky to have a place like this to listen to dharma. I have learnt that all beings are equal and therefore not to kill living beings in the world. Also, I learnt to do good deeds, and not to tell lies. But, I also enjoy playing football, my favourite hobby, with my dad sometimes.

Little Spring Onion

中文翻译

我今年8岁。当同龄的其他孩子在周日早上去踢足球或上数学课,我却跟随我的父母恭闻 H.H. 第三多杰羌佛的法音及学习佛法。

在开始的时候,我并不知道佛陀是谁。问题不断涌现在我的脑海。

罄响起了…人们开始安静下来。我和我的家人也坐下来,静静地等著。我们会跪下来,唱诵心经,念诵 H.H. 第三世多杰羌佛 佛号21次。然后,法音开始了!有时候法音长,有时短。

每隔15分钟,法音会暂停,仁波切会以粤语为我们翻译。由于法音是普通话,翻译对不懂普通话的同学有很大好处。

恭闻法音对每位同学都非常重要。每星期的学习对我很有价值,不只培养我对佛法的理解,更重要的是学以致用,把佛教运用到每一天的生活中。我真的很幸运,可以来到这样一个地方来恭闻法音。

我相信众生平等,因此不杀生!我也学会了作善业,不要说假话(不妄语)。

当然,有时我也喜欢跟我爸踢足球呢!

笔者: 小葱

文章来源: 快乐人生

转自福慧行:http://www.hkfhh.com/2016/07/24/post19/

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

底栏

关于我们|留言咨询|电子信箱|网站声明|管理制度|网站地图|违规处罚|手机版|Sitemap|正法宝殿

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:16 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On, wincache On.